Yvonne has over thirty years of accounting and financial management experience. She has worked in both private and public companies as well as non-profit and for-profit organizations of varying scales. Yvonne brings a wealth of experience to clients, having performed managerial and accounting roles across a wide variety of industries.
Since relocating to the Peterborough area in 2010, Yvonne has provided accounting services to three non-profit organizations. Most recently, Yvonne was Business Manager at Community Living Peterborough, managing the finance department and overseeing all accounting activities.
Yvonne holds degrees in Arts and in Business Administration from Queens University and Trent University, respectively. She has sat as a member of the board of directors of the Queen’s University Alumni Association and of the Community Opportunity and Innovation Network (COIN) Peterborough. Yvonne also volunteers with the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
In her spare time, Yvonne enjoys cottaging, hiking, travel and time with family and friends.
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Trent University
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen's University
- Community Volunteer, Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Secretary and Treasurer, Community Opportunity and Innovation Network
- Executive Board Member, Queen's University Alumni Association