Tom Worden,CPA, CA
Tom Worden, CPA, CA
With more than 35 years of experience as a CPA, CA, Tom has gained valuable and diverse knowledge and skills. For 25 years he was a partner in a major international accounting firm, and spent 7 years as CFO and General Manager of a large, privately owned distribution company.
During his time with the accounting firm, he provided accounting, tax and advisory services to many private and public companies in a wide variety of industries. Tom has always placed client service as his highest priority and has worked closely with senior management in addressing the various issues that arise in company operations.
In his role as CFO and General Manager, he was involved in all aspects of operations including human resources, strategy, mergers, acquisition and divestitures, managing banking arrangements, financial reporting and negotiations with customers and suppliers.
Outside of the office, Tom has volunteered significant time to community and charitable activities, including a number of senior board roles in not for profit organizations.
Tom is currently servicing clients in Durham Region and surrounding communities.
- University of Guelph Bachelor of Arts
- Lakeridge Health Oshawa - Board Member and Vice-Chair
- Oshawa Hospital Foundation - Board Member and Committee Chair
- Associated Medical Services - Board Member
- Grandview Children’s Centre - Board Member
- Ducks Unlimited Canada - Board Member and National President 2011-13 and National Board Chair 2013-15
- Goodwood Club - President 2004-2008
- Oshawa Golf Club - President 1992