Business Development and Capabilities Leader
Kyle Paterson has over fifteen years of wide-ranging professional business experience including sales leadership, change management, and entrepreneurial pursuits, as well as roles within the non-profit sector. Before joining Part Time CFO Services, Kyle served as a director within a top-rated family-based property and casualty regional insurance brokerage. Kyle led various capacities within this role, including business expansion, change management, leadership facilitation, marketing, and culture. The brokerage was successfully acquired in mid-2022.
Kyle has served the community as a previous Board President of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce, Director with the Optimist Club of Brooklin, and has been a consistent business member with the Brooklin Downtown Development Steering Committee. Kyle is currently engaged in his MBA program in Business Innovation at the University of Fredericton.
Outside work, you will find Kyle hiking, playing various sports, reading, working through logic puzzles or – his most enjoyable – spending time with his family. Always desiring to grow and learn, Kyle is always open to a friendly challenge in most games, including chess and pickleball.
- University of Fredericton, Executive MBA (currently enrolled)
- University of Windsor, Honours Economics and Business
- Whitby Chamber of Commerce, President
- Brooklin Downtown Development Steering Committee, Business Member
- Whitby Chamber of Commerce, Vice President
- Brooklin Town Crier, Contributor
- Optimist Club of Brooklin, Director and Member