Kris Dawson,CHRL, CPRW
Human Resource Leader
Kris Dawson, CHRL, CPRW
Kris is a Career & Organizational Development Consultant. She’s held various leadership roles in the field of Human Resources and Industrial Relations over the past 15 years. When Kris is not working for Part Time CFO Services, she runs her own consulting business, Putting People First Solutions.
In addition, Kris also instructs at Fleming College. She holds a Bachelor degree in Human Resources & Industrial Relations, a diploma in Human Resources Management from Fleming and is a qualified Train the Trainer through Loyalist College. Kris is also a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and a certified Holistic Narrative Career Professional (HNCP) through CareerCycles.
- Athabasca University IR/HR Degree, Industrial Relations & Human Resources
- Sir Sandford Fleming College BAH, Human Resources
- St. James United Church - Eco Adventure Assistant Camp Counsellor
- Skills Work! Ontario - Assistant Camp Counsellor
- Junior Achievement of Central Ontario - Instructor/Facilitator