Junior Financial Analyst
Helen has earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a Major in Accounting from the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), as well as a 2-year Accounting diploma through Durham College. Currently, she is pursuing her CPA designation.
At both the university and college level, Helen was an active member of the community. She served as the Director of Finance for UOIT’s Accounting Association Connect Conference Team in her second-last year, and in her final year at Durham College as the Vice President of the Accounting Society. She is a past participant in UOIT’s Connect Conference, winning first place with her team. Helen was also a co-director of UOIT’s Volunteer Tax Clinic in the winter term of 2019.
Helen has experience working in office administration, project control, and completing personal and corporate taxes in a medium-sized public accounting firm.
During her spare time, Helen enjoys gardening, watching movies with her family and taking improvisation classes.
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (Honours)
- Durham College, Diploma in Business Accounting
- Student Mentor, Durham College
- Co-Director, UOIT Volunteer Tax Clinic
- Director of Finance, Connect Conference Team (UOAA)
- Vice President (Peer Elected), Accounting Society, Durham College