Chloe recently completed her second year of her Bachelor’s Degree with a double major in Economics and Business with a specialization in Accounting at Brescia University College at Western University. After graduation, Chloe is considering pursuing her CPA designation.
At school, Chloe is involved as the Chief Financial Officer of the University’s student council and takes part as an orientation leader for incoming students. As well, Chloe enjoys her time playing as a setter on the school’s junior varsity volleyball team.
In her spare time, Chloe enjoys hiking, kayaking and staying active!
- University of Western Ontario, Business Management and Organizational Studies, Double Major in Accounting and Economics
- Brescia Council and Brescia Council Budget Advisory Council
- Habitat for Humanity Executive, University of Western Ontario
- Research and Scholarship Committee, University of Western Ontario
- Plan International Canada Youth Speakers Bureau
- Business Youth Mentorship
- Western University Junior Varsity Volleyball Team