Interested in a career with Part Time CFO Services? We are currently seeking new team members with excellent financial leadership to join our diverse group of senior advisors.
Part Time CFO Services is looking forward to expanding our team, giving clients the most tailored experience possible to achieve their objectives.
We strongly believe in working with clients that can benefit from a Part Time CFO partnership, only offering services we can personally implement and support, and most importantly, is the right fit for the client. We offer a work environment that is both professionally and personally fulfilling, yet can flex the number of clients and the associated workload to match your own overall availability. You will be an integral part of a team with a vision of superior customer service and the ability to consistently deliver tangible results.
Position Summary: An Associate represents Part Time CFO Services regionally; generating and solidifying long-term business relationships with small to medium sized family and private enterprises. As a results oriented individual, the successful candidate will collaboratively customize a sustainable plan to improve each companies’ financial health.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct strategic analysis and create detailed financial models to match clients’ strategic plan
- Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
- Assess competitive landscape and potential future implications
- Plan short and long-term cash flows and assesses financial performance
- Develop monthly/annual plans for revenues and expenses
- Negotiate bank, vendor and customer agreements to reduce funds required for working capital
- Build and grow client base by prospecting within network, through referrals, events and community contacts
- Establish credit policies and procedures to improve collections and reduce bad debts
- Identify turn around strategies, guide clients’ through plant expansions and other business restructuring options and analyze potential investment projects
- Negotiate plans with lenders, set the negotiation strategy
- CPA designation with 10 plus years of successful financial and business leadership roles
- Ability to identify and assess financial issues and prepare effective client focused solutions
- Be persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)· Influential negotiation skills with high level of integrity
- Collaborative leadership skills with ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Resourceful with proficient analytical decision making and problem solving skills
- Experienced generating business leads through effective relationship building
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce
Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs· Email / calendar management at a highly proficient level.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are goal oriented and a natural business leader. You are an exceptional listener and enjoy taking charge when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work with multiple departments to develop and implement strategic plans.
- You have always had an entrepreneurial mind. Creative ideas and solutions come easily to you.
- You see the value of personal interactions, networking and face-to-face communication.
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities have always been important to you. Managing your time is second nature to you.
- Confidence working in a senior financial leadership role for at least 20 years, ideally in multiple companies and industries.