Part Time CFO Services is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, Sr. Financial Analyst to support our clients in the Southwest GTA Area. The ideal candidate will be able to see the “big picture” but can also “dig in the trenches” when required. The Sr. Financial Analyst an integral member of the client team, and therefore will be present on client sites most of their working time.
Key skills and experience:
• You are a proven self-starter, able to work independently with minimal oversight
• You have experience working in changing environments, and are comfortable being a leader for sustainable change and growth within an organization
• You are goal oriented and a natural business leader. You are an exceptional listener and enjoy taking charge when appropriate.
• You have a proven ability to work with multiple departments to develop and implement strategic plans.
• You have always had an entrepreneurial mind. Creative ideas and solutions come easily to you.
• You see the value of personal interactions, networking, and face-to-face communication.
• Community involvement and extracurricular activities have always been important to you.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform monthly closings and prepare monthly financial statements
• Monitor and continue to develop KPI, metrics and management reports to guide senior management team in business decisions
• Manage and improve cash flow and day to day banking relationships
• Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements.
• Provide management reports that support decision making.
• Assist in the annual budgeting process as well as the monthly forecasts.
• Make recommendations regarding benchmarking the financial and operating performance.
• Liaise with external auditors and lead financial audits. Make recommendations for improvements.
• Provide financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions as required.
• Participate and/or lead systems improvement
• Ensure statutory taxes and regulations relating to financial matters are met.
• Other duties as required.
• CPA designation with 5 plus years of progressively responsible financial roles
• Supervisory and employee development experience with a team members of various skill levels and abilities is an asset
• Ability to manage, assess and track business priorities for self and other team members
• Solutions focused, with a demonstrated ability to problem solve
• Being able to influence without authority and collaborate with all functions in a business
• Ability to explain financial information to all functions within the business / adapt information to suite the end user, taking into consideration they may not be familiar or comfortable with accounting terminology
• High level of integrity, with all levels of an organization
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
• Seek to continuously look to review and improve across all aspects of the finance function
• Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
• Thorough understanding of various ERP software
• Email and calendar management at a highly proficient level
• Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs/software/systems quickly
We offer a work environment that is both professionally and personally fulfilling with a vision of superior customer service to deliver tangible results. Part Time CFO employees enjoy a competitive compensation package including annual bonusing, employee shares purchase program, employer sponsored annual giving program, health care and disability benefits and more.
Part Time CFO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodations during the application process, please contact email@example.com for arrangement.
Apply for this job
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.