An Associate represents Part Time CFO Services regionally, generating and solidifying long-term business relationships with small to medium sized family and private enterprises. As a results-oriented individual, the successful candidate will collaboratively customize a sustainable plan to improve each companies’ financial health.
If you are a proven leader and team player with diverse experience and can bring valuable insights to businesses, we’d like to hear from you. We offer a work environment that is both professionally and personally fulfilling with a vision of superior customer service to deliver tangible results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct strategic analysis and create detailed financial models to match clients’ strategic plan
- Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
- Assess competitive landscape and potential future implications
- Plan short and long-term cash flows and assesses financial performance
- Develop monthly/annual plans for revenues and expenses
- Negotiate bank, vendor and customer agreements to reduce funds required for working capital
- Build and grow client base by prospecting within network, through referrals, events and community contacts
- Establish credit policies and procedures to improve collections and reduce bad debts
- Identify turn around strategies, guide clients’ through plant expansions and other business restructuring options and analyze potential investment projects
- Negotiate plans with lenders, set the negotiation strategy
- CPA designation with 10 plus years of successful financial and business leadership roles
- Ability to identify and assess financial issues and prepare effective client focused solutions
- Be persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)· Influential negotiation skills with high level of integrity
- Collaborative leadership skills with ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Resourceful with proficient analytical decision making and problem solving skills
- Experienced generating business leads through effective relationship building
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
- Thorough understanding of various ERP software
- Email and calendar management at a highly proficient level
Key skills and experience:
- You are goal oriented and a natural business leader. You are an exceptional listener and enjoy taking charge when appropriate.
- You have a proven ability to work with multiple departments to develop and implement strategic plans.
- You have always had an entrepreneurial mind. Creative ideas and solutions come easily to you.
- You see the value of personal interactions, networking and face-to-face communication.
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities have always been important to you. Managing your time is second nature to you.
- You have confidence working in a senior financial leadership role for at least 20 years, ideally in multiple companies and industries.
Apply for this job
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.