Join the Part Time CFO Services team! The perfect candidate shares our values: integrity, teamwork, excellent service, customer-focused, community-oriented and has a work-hard, play-hard attitude. We promote a healthy work/life balance, encourage our employees to continually learn and grow and offer opportunity for advancement and career development.
Position: Accounting Coordinator
Reporting to: Controller
Job Summary: The Accounting Coordinator position will perform the day-to-day processing of various accounting and operational transactions to ensure the company finances and supporting documentation are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Please note: This position will be up to 50% hybrid remote; however, it will require the successful applicant to commute to clients within their geographical area on an as needed basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Data entry of payroll information
• Maintain listings of accounts payable and reconcile to General Ledger
• Data Entry of Logistics Information
• Preparation of Weekly Invoices
• Verify that transactions comply with internal policies
• Create and distribute financial and operational reports
• Respond to and address any discrepancies on contractor invoices
• Prepare and remit source deductions and payroll tax
• Other duties as assigned
• Business Diploma or equivalent
• Maintains high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Demonstrates confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
• Analytical decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) and organizational skills
• Excellent Computer and Excel Skills
• Strong teamwork skills, with ability to work independently
• Desire to learn
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs
• Email / calendar management at a highly proficient level
• Infrequent travel will be required
Join the Part Time CFO Services team! We work with entrepreneurs, owners, and management to improve the long-term financial health of their company, providing them with superior customer service and tangible results. We offer a work environment that is both professionally and personally fulfilling as well as a competitive compensation and benefit package.
All employees of Part Time CFO Services are required to have access to reliable transportation, as well as their full Ontario driver’s license, to commute to clients that may not be accessible by public transportation. The health and safety of our team members and clients is a priority. New employees of Part Time CFO Services are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired by Part Time CFO Services. Proof of vaccination status will be required before the first day of employment.
Part Time CFO Services is committed to accessibility and to protecting the human rights of all persons in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario’s Human Rights Code. We invite and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in employment, who may contribute to further diversification of our organization. As such, Part Time CFO Services will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the recruitment process. For any accommodation requests, please email email@example.com.
Part Time CFO Services is dedicated to providing an atmosphere free from barriers in order to promote equity and diversity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of protected groups, which include but are not limited to women, Indigenous persons, members of visible minority groups, and persons with disabilities Part Time CFO Services is committed to ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.
Apply for this job
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.