Interested in a career with Part Time CFO Services? We are currently seeking new team members with excellent financial leadership to join our diverse group of senior advisors.
Part Time CFO Services is looking forward to expanding our team, giving clients the most tailored experience possible to achieve their objectives.
We strongly believe in working with clients that can benefit from a Part Time CFO partnership, only offering services we can personally implement and support, and most importantly, is the right fit for the client. We offer a work environment that is both professionally and personally fulfilling, yet can flex the number of clients and the associated workload to match your own overall availability. You will be an integral part of a team with a vision of superior customer service and the ability to consistently deliver tangible results.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are goal oriented and a natural business leader. You are an exceptional listener and enjoy taking charge when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work with multiple departments to develop and implement strategic plans.
- You have always had an entrepreneurial mind. Creative ideas and solutions come easily to you.
- You see the value of personal interactions, networking and face-to-face communication.
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities have always been important to you. Managing your time is second nature to you.
- Confidence working in a senior financial leadership role for at least 20 years, ideally in multiple companies and industries.
Current Opportunity: Senior Accountant
Mariposa Dairy, located in Lindsay, Ontario, has an exciting opportunity. Join this growing Ontario-based company that produces award-winning goat and sheep milk cheeses- bringing high-quality, handcrafted and delicious products to Canadian households since 1989. http://mariposadairy.ca/
Reporting to the President/CEO, the scope of this position will be to work closely with the senior management team and provide hands-on financial leadership to help achieve company targets, drive growth, and improve profitability. This will be accomplished through managing day-to-day responsibilities associated with the business’s full cycle accounting and delivery of financial statements and reporting.
For more info, position details, and application guidelines follow this link.